Wednesday, October 17, 2012

teb Interiors, Jeff Turner Photo and Design Republic on Breakfast Television




In case you missed it yesterday, below are a couple of links to the appearance on Breakfast Televsion from October 16, 2012.

It is a great project to be working on with Jo Alcorn from Whitewash & Co..

For more info on the project, check out Jo's blog







HOWEVER, we are here to talk about ME, ME ,ME.  LOL

1) Here are the link from the first segment.  Check me getting caught texting on camera.  



2) Here is the second clip of me with Jeff Turner from Jeff Turner Photo  He is the creator of the TTC Art and Coffee Table.

This clip features the room that I staged for this project.  Very cool retro.  I styled it for a super cool gay teenged boy.  A room I wish I had when I was a teenager..........or even now for that matter. 


Remember, all of the stuff from teb Interiors and Jeff Turner are available at Design Republic.

Talk to ya soon


No comments:

Post a Comment